Saturday, May 29, 2010

The countdown

It is beginning to feel more and more real.
I finally chose a camera yesterday (that has been a process for me...good grief)  and today I deposited the rest of my travel money from the school - should be fun for our accountant to have the receipts all in rupees....
I am overwhelmed with the support and kindness I am receiving from my friends and the families whose children I have taught. I am meeting friends today for drinks at 4:00 and I am looking forward to seeing everyone before I go. Tomorrow, I go for dinner with one of my families from school and they are going to answer all of my 2 million looming questions.
 I am planning on heading down to Georgia around Tuesday so I can hang out with my mom for a few days and pick up any last minute items I might need in Atlanta.
What could I possibly be forgetting??

No comments:

Post a Comment