Last night I was invited for an amazing Indian dinner with the Fernandes family and a great number of their friends who came to share dinner and conversation about my upcoming travels. The food was, of course, amazing. The hospitality was indescribable - everyone wanted to know why I am going, where I am going, where I'm staying, and what I might need for my trip. If my visit to India is anywhere close to as nice as this group of people from last night I will have an amazing time.
Okay - so, here's my list for the day:
- back up laptop
- find my elusive tea tree oil
- call a couple of my "contacts"
- buy sunglasses
- locate converters or buy new ones
- buy filters for my camera( might wait until I arrive in ATL for that one)
- buy book Wanderlust and Lipstick
- call AT&T (ugh - dreading that one...)
- print real photos to carry with me - family, friends, and dog dog
- grab some post cards of Charleston to share
- stop by pharmacy - that has it's own little list....
- purchase pistachios, almonds, calendars, and stationery items to carry as gifts
- Ask mom for pecans :)
Oh, and pack to go to Georgia -AND complete my packing for India...
Wish me luck!