Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Coming to the end of my trip

Hey Everyone!
Thanks for following my blog while I have been here.
I have had a blast and I just LOVE these kids!!
Today we had grits for breakfast and I'll be using the Tibetan bread to show them how to make cinnamon rolls today :)
We ALL made homemade pizza and brownies the other night - It was great to make 6 pizzas the very first time I made pizza from scratch.  Baba Ji came over and ate with us - very nice.
Of course the years wasn't active so my doughy didn't work - that's okay - we use the tibetan bread which made for a very thin crust but the sauce was good and it was fun for the kids.
We leave at 4 am for Delhi tomorrow and then I am heading to the airport Saturday morning at 8am
10 hour layover in Dubai
and finally Atlanta on Sunday around 6 am...more than 24 hours of travel time but the trip has been SO worth it!
thanks for your love and support!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have had a great time, can't wait to see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete